Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am going to try this....AGAIN!

So here I go..I was inspired to give this another whirl by my "old" young friend Julie Stem. I am working for her parents and they told me about Julie's blog and how neat it was. (it's great!)It really is the best way to journal your life. I tried it a few years ago and was not very disciplined about posting! I am hoping one day Jack and Ali can read this and get an idea of what their childhood was like on a simple day..not just remembering the big events...but speaking of big events..in ELEVEN days, we will board the ship..The DISNEY DREAM!
Jack and Ali have no idea. We have managed to keep it a secret for almost 2 months.We have a 6 am flight and plan to wake the kids up around 4 am, get them dressed, and grab a pop-tart for the road! They are going to have a fit when they realize we are not just taking daddy to the airport..we are ALL getting on the airplane! But the freaking out will really ensue when they see this ship!!!! Stay tuned..for the first EVER Hibbard family vacation!

1 comment:

  1. So glad I was your inspiration for this! Can't wait to hear about the trip...especially their reaction to the surprise!

    ReplyDelete